Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My new business idea!

I’ve decided to start a line of greeting cards that are completely blunt and to the point about things we rarely like to discuss with those we love.

On the outside it will say…
“I know something you don’t know”

And you would open it up… and the inside could say things like…

Everyone hates it when you tell that story
That’s a really terrible idea
You are probably getting fired
We all know you were the one who left that stain
It doesn’t look as good as we said it did
Your facebook postings are getting old (clearly…. that one I could send to myself!)

3 comments:

  1. Additional ideas:

    -No one likes your girlfriend
    -Your purfume smells horrible
    -Yes, that dress does make your butt look big
    -You Members Only jacket should have been left in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about:

    -"It's not those jeans that make your butt look big, It's your ass..... It's HUGE!"
    -I did it
    -your parents are getting divorced, and it IS all your fault.
    -we pretend you're cool, but we all really think you're a giant douche

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun! But I guess you should cater to the right clients. Though funny, it might come off as offensive to others. Well, you won’t buy things that you don’t like, right? ;-)

    Clint @FranchiseMatch.com

    ReplyDelete